Saturday, January 13, 2007

Monterey Pine needs a home!/2

A selection of the sweetest reply among the 10+ we got...

#1 Friends to talk to:
"Do you still need a home for Monty? We fell in love at first sight
and hope he can be an addition to our family. We need to go to
emeryville right now so call on phone. If he's still available, maybe
we can pick him up on the way to or fro. We have 1/3 acre in El
Sobrante and he would have many new friends to talk to. "

#2 Neck disability?:
"Is monty still looking or a home?
I have jsut moved back into my E., Cerrito home. I am so tired of
neighbors who liek to cut trees down, for hte saek ofhrtiere views.
We have a lto orf room, and had soem trees butche4red by neighbors
wheil I wa away.
So, let me know.
Wwe are int he norht part of El Cerrito, jstuup form 'fat apples'
I have a neck disability adn cannot lift heavy things, so if monty
could get here, I thingk eventualy I could find someone ot help me
plant 'im!"

#3 UPS Store!!:
"hello... saw your listing. if you can bring it by The UPS Store at
XXX YYY Ave. we promise to take good care of him."

#4 Space bar...:
"1xxx-Yxxxxon-way-#6-please-drop-off-have-no-way-to-pick-up.
-I-will-plant-in-the-front-yard.My-space-bar-doesn't-work"

I'm dazed by the number of enthusiastic replies we got. We could have donated tens of trees. Yay for tree lovers!



No comments: